1.14.2007

where's stefan? he left some cookies in my pocket.

I am back in Pittsburgh, after being in Chicago to see many friends. The 23 hours that HH and I spent there were awesome, and we saw Elephant Larry. You can see them too!



Spoons has gone to France for a conference (I came from the airport to drive him to the airport so I spent a lot of time in/near/with/by/from airports today) and so I am home alone for another week of Awesome Thesis Writing.

When I got back from the airport (the second time) I went to see The 39 Steps at the cute movie theater down the street and it was great! Funny, well-acted, well-written, great to look at ... all those good Hitchcock things. Very worth-watching and it's hard to go wrong with spies, intrigue, handcuffs, stockings, and chase scenes. It's similar to the 1956 version of The Man Who Knew Too Much, and that one was even better, I think, but I recommend both! Your preference probably depends on how you feel about Jimmy Stewart.