5.20.2006

what is up with that?

Looking at the last few posts, it seems like I have slipped a little
bit into High School Diary mode: "Today I went to school, then I went
to the newspaper office for 2 hours. Almost finished with story on
Winterfest - 150 words left to go! Went to see 'Untamed Heart' with
Janet and Marie and Kris at Lakeshore Cinema. It was OK."

By merely listing cities, I give the impression that I've been a lot
of places, but not really much about how I liked it or what was
interesting about being there... kinda lazy of me. Lists don't really
make for interesting reading, unless they are like this one:




Wow. No idea what that's all about. If it makes any sense to you,
please comment away. While the combination of all the Latch Hooking
and the Cock Poster are confusing, I think "What's up w/ cock?
Blender," is the best line. The dangling comma!


Comments:
Pad of paper... for Stefan's cock?
 
well done, Landon. 4 points.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home