5.05.2006

Episode 47: In which the passengers undertake "fiesta seating" once again

So. I am at the Pittsburgh Airport again, about to fly on Southwest, again, and I tried to find a link to "fiesta seating" but I think they've stopped calling it that... I swear that when I started flying Southwest ... 4 years ago? ... their boarding style (no assigned seats) was called "fiesta seating," though it never really was much of a fiesta. More like a bunch of crabby and confused people lining up to get on board.

I'm "group A" again today, which includes all the type A people who line up early to get THE BEST SEAT (whatever that is) and I love being in group A because that means I can sit on my butt til all the rest of group A has boarded, then board at a leisurely pace and still get a window seat at the back of the plane.

So, I'm flying to Phili, so visit my friend Michelle and the school that she works at, then to NYC tonight (Park Slope, to be specific) to go to a lovely wedding/backyard bbq tomorrow. Yay!