1.08.2009

back by popular request

A number of people mentioned this (mostly abandoned) blog over the holidays, so I thought I would try to revive it in 2009.

Our holidays, in snapshots:

1) Went to Rochester, NY, to catch up with the Spoons-fam and try their first batch of home-brewed beer, which was tasty! The official "Silver Spoons" brewery glasses were the Christmas presents of the Spoonhower kids. Ours even made it back to Geneva in one piece.



2) Drove to Cleveland to see my family, cooked a great dinner with dad, Eileen, Liz, and friends.



3) After a short trip back to Rochester, flew out to Seattle to see the rest of my family and visit with friends. My niece Isabella is four years old!







(Pictures of John and Candace were taken by my dad on his last trip there.)

And now, we're back home in Geneva, Switzerland. Yay!

To see many more photos from throughout the year, check out my photostream on flickr.

I'll also be writing on the US LHC blog for the next few months, so look for me there.

Happy 2009!