3.22.2006

hewwo fwiends

I'm hoping that my lack of blog-posting is an indication that I'm not too bored with my work yet, and, therefore, may be successful finishing grad school after all. Or maybe I'm just lazy. Either one.

In case you were wondering:
Current Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Next travelling: to Chicago, sometime soon?
Important Talks done, toward getting my analysis approved: 1/3
Next Important Work Thing: paper due Monday, for the rest of the people on my experiment to look at what I've been doing
Lemony Snicket books read in the last few weeks: 2

I recently scanned in a folder of stuff found over the past few years, and I'll be posting them up here.

This particular note was found near the Rainbow Palace (the rainbow is right above the door!) in Ann Arbor, which is close to a high school and close enough to campus that the author could have been a high school student or undergrad. (Or middle-aged woman, but I'm guessing not...)

so, so sowwy


Samantha, dear. "Give and give" is what you were looking for, I think. That, and the shake-n-bake.

I submitted it to FOUND magazine, with this text: "Yay for notes left on Awex's car! We found this in our front yard a while ago, and tried to picture what this relationship must have been like. Not a lot of do-and-take, that's for sure. I don't think it was stained when we got it -- that's a result of having it on the fridge for years..."