1.10.2006

postcard #1


Hello! I have, in the past, enjoyed writing postcards very much. I like them because they combine pictures and words, they can be connected to one another or random, and they have a conciseness that I find fun and challenging -- there's only so much space there. So, I will attempt to write some postcards to you here. Many of them may be about current people, places, and things, but I'll admit that I have both literal and figurative boxes of postcards to send from the past, so i'll try to get to those, too.

To see some real-life postcards, go to postsecret where there are new scanned-in postcards each week of people's secrets. Wow. Good project.

Comments:
in case it's not clear: that first postcard isn't mine -- it's one i stole from postsecret. i think if i'd trashed the house like i had a wild party in high school, no onewould have believed me anyway...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home